Medea is always heedful of the ground of the new regulation.
Hereby Medea gives some updates up to January 2016 anout the status of the Ballast Water Management Convention (BWMC).
The Convention enters in force 12 month later the date on which below conditions have been both triggered:
- 30 Countries have signed/ratified the BWMC;
- the relevant gross tonnage of the fleet is 35% of the world‘s merchant shipping.
Anyhow, Medea is ready to offer:
- “ship-specific” engineering and design service for the installation of a particular given Ballast Treatment System;
- documentation for Class approval and manuals for the ballast operations with relevant necessary records;
- submittal to Class for approval of the output documentation and desgin;
- On site superintendence on behalf of Shipowner or Maker for system correct instalaltion and commissioning.
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org